Glow wire tester
Glow wire tester simulates flame spread of inner insulation materials for equipments or other solid combustible materials may be due to the glow wire or hot components and light off. Under certain conditions, such as fault current flows through a wire, components under the overload and bad contact, some components will reach a certain temperature and make the parts near the light-off test. It is often used for electrical and electronic products, household appliances and its material fire dangerous experiment is carried out.
1. Glow wire temperature range: 500-1000ºC, ±2ºC, continuous adjustable
2. Glowing time: 0-999.9s±0.1s, adjustable,normally choose 30s
3. Ignition time: 0-999.9s±0.1s, automatically record, manual stop
4. Distinguish time: 0-999.9s ±0.1s, automatically record, manual stop
5. Thermalcouple: ID 5mm, import K type
6. Glow wire: ID 4mm nickel chrome wire
7. Ironing depth: 7mm±0.5mm
8. Specimen pressure: 1N±0.2N
9. Test speed: 14mm/s
10. Test background: black color
11. Test process: automatically control, independant air draft
12. Test chamber capacity: 500L/750L/1000L(Customized is available)
13. External chamber dimension: 1000Wx1300Hx650D mm
14. Power supply: AC 1 phase 220V 50/60Hz 500W
GB/T5169.10-2006,IEC60695-2-10:2000,UL746A and other equivalent test standard.
More information about glow wire tester or other combustion/flammability testers, please directly contact with MS Angela Cheng.
Many thanks for your attention!