Data Printable Motor Stalling Temp. Rise Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $15,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, cash|
- Model NO.: YMLRT-3000W
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Oil Cylinder Position: N/a
- Test Standard: IEC 60335-2-40 Clause 19.2
- Motor Max. Power: 3kw
- Monitoring Function: Detect The Residual Current
- Test Temperature Range: 20~350degrees
- Power Supply: AC 1 Phase 220V 50Hz
- Specification: CE, TUV, SGS Certificate
- HS Code: 90318090
- Type: Data Printable Motor Stalling Temp. Rise Analyzer
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Static Load
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Test Overall Size: 800lx600hx450W mm(Approx.)
- Motor Requirement: Rated Voltage AC 1phase 0V~250V 50Hz
- Locked Rotor Device: 3 Claw Type Locking Motor Rotor
- Test Current: 0~12.00A
- Thermocouple: K Type
- Trademark: Yuanyao
- Origin: China
Data printable motor stalling temp. rise analyzer is also called "short circuit test", because at the moment the rotor is in short circuit condition. It is mainly test the motor starting current, starting torque and rotor quality. During the regular and batch of motor test, above data is got by calculated, then will compared with standard data, the motor will be reassembled if the actual data is over or less than the standard data. Power factor is very low once the motor stalling, locked rotor current can be up to 7 times of the rated current, the motor will be burned out if it locked for a long time. The tester is only for the 1 phase motor of home appliances,such as refrigerator, electric fan, air conditioner, computer...
*Display test voltage, test current, test power, residual current,
temperature and protection times.
*Display curve graph of 5 points temperature and time.
*Display curve graph of total power and time.
*Timing save test data.
*Support U disk copy.
*Overload current protection.
Comply with IEC 60335-2-40 clause 19.2,GB4706.32-2012 clause 19.2 and GB4706.1-2005 clause
Any be interested, please direct contact MS Angela Cheng for help, I will be here waiting for you!
Many thanks for your attention!