Ce Approved Programmable Salt Spray Test Chamber
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,500-30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: YSST-600
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Oil Cylinder Position: N/a
- External Size: 1900*1400*1300mm
- Inside Chamber Temp. Range: Rt--50degrees, +/-0.5 Degree
- Salt Water Tank Temp. Range: Rt.-- 50degrees, +/-0.5degree
- Heating System: SUS#304 and SUS#316 S.S. Heater+Taflon
- Test Standard: ASTM B117
- Transport Package: Strong Wood Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Salt Spray Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Manual Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Inner Size: 1200*500*1000mm
- Volume: 600 Liters
- Air Saturated Barrel Temp. Range: Rt--63degrees, +/-0.5 Degree
- Exterial/Inner Material: P.V.C&P.P
- Salt Spray Veicle: Air+Acid Based Liquid
- Trademark: Yuanyao
- Specification: 1 set
- HS Code: 9024800000
CE Approved Programmable Salt Spray Test chamber has a standardized test method to check corrosion resistence of coated samples. Salt spray test is an accelerated corrosion test that produces a corrosive attack to the coated samplesIn order to predict its suitability in use as a protective finish. The appearance of corrosion products (oxides) is evaluated after a period of time. Test duration depends on the corrosion resistance of the coating; The more corrosion resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. Different coatings have different behaviour in salt spray test and consequently, test duration will differ from one type of coating to another.
CE Approved Programmable Salt Spray Test chamber is used to test the corrosive resistance of products whose the surface was treated with paint, electroplating, inorganic and organic film, anode handling, anti-rust oil, etc.
1. GB/T 2423.17-1993 salt spray test;
2. GB/T 2423.18-2000 salt spray test;
3. GB/T 10125-1997 salt spray test;
4. ASTM. B117-97 salt spray test;
5. JIS H8502 salt spray test;
6. IEC68-2-11 salt spray test;
7. IEC68-2-52 1996 salt spray test;
8. GB. 10587-89 salt spray test;
9. CNS. 4158 salt spray test;
10. CNS. 4159 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test;
11. GB/T 12967.3-91 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test;
1 Entire PP&PVC solid mechanical structure, resistance to hydrochloric acid, heat resistance and never aging, suitable for salt fog copper acetate, etc.
2 Patent nozzle and conical diffusion device makes the fall fog rapidly and evenly. With manual level automatic control mode, the biggest setting time can reach 9990 hours.
3 Have automatic demist device, can clear observe tested products after the experience is finished.
4 Three complete temperature control systems(Saturated air temperature, the temperature in the cabinet, the test liquid temperature) ensure the consistency and standards of the test.
Technical parameters: See the label.
|Temp. Range||Chamber||Room temp.-- 50ºC,±0.5ºC|
|Saturated Air Pressure(Kg/m)||0.8--2.0|
|Exter,/Inter.Material||P.V.C & P.P|
|Systems||Salt Spray Veicle||Air+acid(base)liquid|
|Heating||SUS#304 & #316stainless steel heater+taflon|
|Other Components||Digital electronic control+S.S.R|
|Savety Devices||Overheating prevention circult-breaker,dehydration and|
overheating prevention mechanism,breakdown indicator light
|Power Source[K.W]||AC 1Ψ 220V 60/50Hz|
|Comply with ASTM B-117, B-287,B-380,JIS D-0201, D-0205, H-8681, Z-2371, K-5400^^|
If you have any interest in our product, please feel free to contact us!